About the course
What we believe, our manifesto for today’s marketing
Getting the most from the many marketing opportunities available today is challenging. We want to offer advice to make a difference, so we set out how in our manifesto.This is what drives us, what we advise, what we think is needed to be successful in today’s marketing:
- Digital marketing is Marketing.
- You need a strategy.
- Measurement and optimization are the foundation.
- Joined-up customer-centred marketing is essential.
- Keep communications human
- Be agile
- Inbound marketing trumps outbound marketing
- Engagement is the real challenge
- Think Global, Act Local
- Markets are conversations
Who should attend
The digital marketing training course is designed to support range of audiences with different involvement in digital marketing:
- Marketing Executive / Managers. Review and prioritize the opportunities of digital create a plan to integrate digital marketing with offline media channels.
- Digital Marketing Managers. Prove the value of digital to colleagues by creating a business case and roadmap justifying future investment.
- Marketing consultants and agency account managers. Review your process and project deliverables against ours to improve the results you can deliver to your clients.
- Small Business Owners / Marketers. Use our strategy process, models, stats compilations to gain an edge in the current digital marketing environment.
- Those who are new to Digital Marketing and eager to know more indepth framework.
What you’ll learn
How will this digital marketing training help me and my organization?
Are you looking to develop a wider, deeper knowledge of digital marketing? Do you need to create or review a digital plan for your company or clients? If so, this 2 day intensive training has been designed to help you develop, while creating a tailored digital plan for a business.
Some digital marketing training courses can take months or even years to complete and cost thousands, but not this one it’s designed to give the essential knowledge to marketers who don’t have the time following a longer qualification. This comprehensive training program provide a complete guide to all aspects of digital marketing based on the Smart Insights RACE framework.
You will also learn detailed recommendations of all the key digital marketing communications techniques; such as Marketing Automation, Email Marketing, SEO, AdWords, Mobile, Social Media Marketing and Content Marketing.
The RACE framework content is led by digital strategy guru, Dr Dave Chaffey of Smart Insights, author of Digital Marketing: Strategy, Implementation and Practice, a best selling digital strategy book used worldwide by professionals and students alike since 2000 and updated regularly since.
Accessment & Certificate
Trainees are required to take a 1 Hour 30 Minutes online examination on RACE framework covered at the end of training.
Award of Certification
This training is developed as an individually certified qualification similar to the Individual Google AdWords and Google Analytics qualifications, where to receive a certificate of competence. You have to complete all units and achieve an overall grade of more than 70% in all units.
Plan. Learn how to create a comprehensive digital plan to help you compete and win online.
- Unit 1. Introduction to RACE Planning.
- Unit 2. Online marketplace analysis.
- Unit 3. Create overall digital strategy.
Reach. Grow your audience by creating an online acquisition communications plan and budget. Learn success factors for the six core digital media channels.
- Unit 4. Introduction & review digital media effectiveness.
- Unit 5. Search Marketing.
- Unit 6. Owned, earned and paid media.
- Unit 7. Developing acquisition budget and plan.
Act. Encourage interaction with your audience in those crucial initial touch points.
- Unit 8. Introduction.
- Unit 9. Improving site customer journeys.
- Unit 10. Lead capture and audience profiling.
- Unit 11. Optimize content marketing.
- Unit 12. Optimize landing pages.
- Unit 13. Campaign and content planning.
Convert. Boost your conversion to sale by following our examples and recommended best practices.
- Unit 14. Introduction to Conversion rate optimisation (CRO).
- Unit 15. Lead nurturing and remarketing.
- Unit 16. Web personalization.
- Unit 17. Improve mobile experience.
- Unit 18. Multi channel selling.
- Unit 19. Creating a CRO programme.
Engage. Create thrilled customers who encourage more sales and sharing using integrated social media, email and web marketing.
- Unit 20. Introduction to engagement.
- Unit 21. Customer onboarding and growth.
- Unit 22. Customer digital experiences.
- Unit 23. Customer service and success.
- Unit 24. Email marketing strategy.
- Unit 25. Social media marketing strategy.
Charles Toh is the Lead Trainer at dMarketeer.com.sg, also resident Digital Marketing Strategist of UA Solutions Pte Ltd, a boutique digital marketing consultancy firm. Charles has spent more than a decade in different fields of marketing, creating and executing strategies, and driving millions of dollars in revenue for numerous organizations at different levels, for international companies and startups.Charles has worked with top firms like DP Marketing Solution, Reed Business Information and held various senior marketing roles. Charles has also consulted and trained numerous Creative Agency, MNC,
SME within Asia to deliver breakthrough business results within their industries, including:
- DDB Group
Charles ability to drive sales and marketing by developing integrated marketing and business strategies, using both digital and mobile tactics has created many new opportunities for companies and improve their competitive advantage in the digital era by deploying digital marketing strategies of the following:
- Marketing Automation Campaign
- eDM Campaigns
- Online Advertisements
- Online Rebranding Campaigns
- Customer Relationship Management Programs
- Education Programs
- eCommerce Portals
- Online Surveys
- Digital Marketing Consultancy
As a seasoned and passionate marketer, Charles believes in transferring the latest digital marketing know-how for trainee to make a difference in their work environment.
Charles, a Singapore citizen, graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Master Degree in Business AdministrationLESS
No Reviews found for this course.