Are you able to convince him to open up his wallet within the next 7 minutes? Learn how to wow your audience by presenting your company and your products professionally.
About the course
Do you want to be able to deliver your product / services sales speech so well to captivate the hearts of your clients?
Do you want to deliver a speech so well that the audience screams for an encore?
Do you want to be able to impress the crowd or clients with a wow?
If you do, this is the starting point where you will learn both:
- The essential points of delivering a presentation
- The finer tips of turning that presentation into an encore.
Who should attend
This course is designed for anyone who needs to deliver presentations and sales pitches in front of their colleagues, clients or bosses
What you’ll learn
At the end of the workshop, the learners should be able to:
- Identify presentation objectives and presentation formats in accordance with organisational procedures
- Gather and analyse necessary information to support presentation objectives
- Develop presentations and presentation collaterals, to support presentation structure
- Present information in appropriate formats to achieve your objectives
- Evaluate presentations to determine areas of improvement
This workshop will be delivered with a good blend of mini-lectures, examples, discussions, speech preparations, presentation practices and evaluations
- Welcome and ice breaking
- Module 1: (E) Begin with the End in Mind
- Module 2: (N) aNalyse Information
- Module 3: (CO) Develop COntents
- Module 4: (R) Rhetorical Delivery
Written Assessment Paper 1
- Module 5: (E) Evaluate your presentation
Written Assessment Paper 2
Everest Innovation was first conceived in 1997 in the midst of the worst economic recession in South East Asia. During this period of gloom and doom, when currencies tumbled and businesses collapsed, the founder and his regional support team asked if they could find smarter and better ways of running a business which, not only overcome the crisis, but in fact capitalizes on it.
Equipped with a captivating vision, the founder led his team in an all-out effort to reinvent and revitalize HP Product Support Centers across South East Asia. The team emerged as heroes, achieving 150% to 200% sales quota in ALL product lines (in US dollars, despite collapsing local currencies) withREAD MORE
stellar profit margins, and thereby winning both Industry-wide Customer Satisfaction awards and Reseller Satisfaction awards.
This spectacular achievement had also won the team the Best Support Center in the World citation from a Worldwide HP Vice President. (see book: “Turning Ideas into Gold” Chapters 1 and 12 for details of this dramatic real life story)
Since the incorporation of Everest Innovation was in 2001, the team of consultants have already trained and coached more than a hundred thousand professionals in 25 cities across 15 countries throughout Asia Pacific. The main countries are Singapore, Malaysia, China, Japan, Thailand, South Korea, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan and India.
Why Everest Innovation?
Our Consultants have outstanding track records in :
- helping our customers grow $millions and save $millionsthrough our Innovation Workshops and Coaching Sessions
- helping our customers create value and sell their products at a premium instead of through mere price war through our Value Creation and Sales workshops
- helping our customers achieve Customer Service Excellence and are instrumental in working with Hewlett Packard to win 8 consecutive years of Computer World Annual Awards in Best Customer Satisfaction. This is an annual award which survey thousands of Computer World Magazine readers on which IT vendors (e.g. IBM, HP, Sun, Compaq) offers the best customer satisfaction rating. Consistently, HP Customer Services emerged as Champion.
Our Founder and Managing Director (together with our consultants) had personally led the team which transform customer service (Customer Care Center) into an award-winning team, serving 100,000 customer calls per month. During his leadership, the center served as a showcase, visited by Perm Secretaries, senior Government Ministry officials, a dozen journalists and several hundred customer service managers from the industries. It was featured in more than a dozen press articles (Straits Times, Business Times, Computer-World, ACW, PC World, etc.).
The center also won PC World Magazine World Class Award in 1997 and Channels Asia Customer Satisfaction Awards for 5 years running.
Each of our consultants has between 15 to 20 years of experience, holding senior management regional positions in multi-national companies
Many of us are award-winning toastmasters in international contests and professional speakers in international arenaLESS
No Reviews found for this course.