This course will help you effectively understand the different forms of body language and their meanings. Body language can help you read people’s emotions and understand their feelings with an accuracy that is close to 100%.
About the course
This course will help you effectively understand the different forms of body language and their meanings. Do you ever wish you could know what someone is thinking? Or perhaps you wish to improve your non-verbal communication? Body language is a proven and great way to gain insights into how others think and feel. Learn about posturing, handshakes, eye movements, mirroring, differences among genders and much more. Having the ability to correctly interpret body language is a talent that can be mastered.
It is often said that in face-to-face and even body-to-body communications, the words we speak actually account for less than 10% of the message that we convey, while body language accounts for more than half of our message.
Body language can help you read people’s emotions and understand their feelings with an accuracy that is close to 100%. Body language doesn’t only allow you to read people’s emotions but it can also help you give the impression you want to people.
Who should attend
Whether you are:
- Business owner
- parent or spouse
- human resource manager
- tutor or student
This course will change the way you communicate with those around you.
What you’ll learn
This course will help you:
- Effectively understand the different forms of body language and their meanings.
- Gain insights into how others think and feel through Body Language.
- Learn about posturing, handshakes, eye movements, mirroring, differences among genders and much more.
- Having the ability to correctly interpret body language
- Importance of body language
- Why women are more perceptive
- Universal gestures
- 3 rules for accurate reading
- Why it can be easy to misread
- Why kids are easier to read
- How to become a great reader
- Palms and handshakes
- 5 common types of smiles
- Arm Signals
- Cultural differences
- Hand and thumb gestures
- Deceit signals
- Eye signals
- Territories and personal space
- How the legs reveal what the mind wants to do
- Mirroring differences between men and women
- 9 keys to making great first impression
- 7 simple strategies for giving you the extra edge
Institute of Singapore Project Management – ISPM is a Registered Educational Provider and Premium Level IP licensee of Project Management Institute, PMI®. We offer PMI® approved courses including Project Management Professional® workshop.
We complies with the accreditation criteria for certification bodies, as laid down in the InternationalOrganization for Standardization ISO/IEC 17021:2011, and is qualified to implement, certify and train organisations for ISO.
About Our TrainersREAD MORE
Our trainers have many years of training, facilitating and assessment experiences and are well-certified in their areas of expertise. This allows them to relate their real-life knowledge and experiences to the topics being taught, which are invaluable to the participants’ positive learning experience. Our trainers are also ACTA-certified.
Institute of Singapore Project Management has a large pool of Associate Trainers. They are experts in their fields and are passionate about training.
Our Principal Trainers are well-known experts in their fields and had been conducting training for more than 10 yearsLESS
No Reviews found for this course.