2-day course for Business Analytics Reporting with PowerPoint 2010. From Boring to Brilliant – Transforming Data to Spectacular Presentations.
About the course
Business Analytics Reporting with PowerPoint 2010
From Boring to Brilliant – Transforming Data to Spectacular Presentations
Who should attend
Managers and Executives who have to present business reports using PowerPoint. Participants must have basic working knowledge of PowerPoint.
What you’ll learn
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to prepare and deliver a PowerPoint presentation from an Excel Report using:
- Powerpoint tips and tricks not known to 99% of powerpoint users;
- Animated Excel Charts;
- Animated Excel Tables;
- Presenter view and custom shows.
- Creating slides on the fly using your bullet points
- Using custom shows to segment your presentation
- Making use of transitions to direct your audience
- Animate your Excel Tables / Charts to engage your audience
- Using Excel to animate your PowerPoint
- Creating external link from Excel
- Creating Shining Text Effects
- Creating your own shapes
- Simulate a pop-up box
- Access your notes without the audience knowledge
- Scroll through your slides out of your audiences’ sight
- Editing pictures in PowerPoint
- Arranging pictures and shapes in a snap
” The new features of PowerPoint such as the image altering (combining shapes and subtracting it, removing background etc). This feature helps in not using a 3rd party software tool like Photoshop/fireworks to do simple image altering, thus, saving training time and cost of purchasing a software. Inserting screenshots, screen clippings, creating custom shows and various easy shortcuts that makes using PowerPoint more efficient.”
– Lee Danlin
“Time savings – short cuts, useful tips. New solution – Have learnt many tips during the 2 day workshop. Other than the many tips learnt, the “Extend View” comes in most timely as I was looking for such solution for my current gamification activity”
– Toh Siew Choo
Jason Khoo is the author of the Excel books, “Excel Secrets for Highly Effective Marketers” and “Hidden Secrets of Data Analysis with Excel”. When working in Tibs, M1, 3M and Virgin Mobile, he used Excel as his primary work tool to support the sales and marketing, operations, finance and strategic planning departments in data cleaning, analysis, budgeting, forecasting and business modeling.
In 2001, Jason founded Synergyworks which has helped companies like Discovery Asia, NATAS, The Nelson Company, Timberland, etc develop Excel solutions to simplify their work in data management, operations, analysis and reporting. Subsequently, everydayExcel Business Lab Pte Ltd was founded in 2007 to primarily provide tailor-made applied Excel courses for managers, executives and frequent Excel users. Focusing on problem solving and the dynamic use of Excel formulas and functions, some of these courses include:
- Hidden Secrets in Data Analysis with Excel 2007/2010
- Interactive Dashboard Reporting with Excel 2007/2010
- Learning the Magic of Macros 2007/2010
No Reviews found for this course.