The Project Initiation and Requirement Development Course is a specialty course dealing with how to define, develop, manage and control requirements across project lifecycle
About the course
The Project Initiation and Requirement Development Course is a specialty course dealing with how to define, develop, manage and control requirements across project lifecycle.
Who should attend
This course is for:
- Project Managers
- Team Members
who need effective, but simple techniques to establish agreeable requirements with project stakeholders.
What you’ll learn
- Understand the project’s triple constraints and how they relate to each other
- Learn about effort estimating techniques and allocating resources
- Learn how to develop the project’s schedule
- Learn about various techniques to control the schedule
What you’ll receive
- The stakeholder management course had been approved by PMI to fulfill mandatory requirements for the PMP credential
- PMI® Code – 1170
- 8 PDU (Professional Development Units) will be awarded and could be used for the application and renewal of professional certifications.
- Technical Project Management (4 PDU)
- Leadership (0 PDU)
- Strategic and Business Management (4 PDU)
- How to initiate projects and the business case
- Requirements definition, the difference from goals and objectives
- Managing requirements to avoid scope and feature creep
- Requirements analysis and negotiation
- Management of changes in requirements
Global Business Management Consultants (GBMC)
Founded in 1985 & specializing in Global Project Management Training and Consulting, GBMC has become one of the most respected project management consulting firms. GBMC’s experienced consultants conduct organizational development, management training and consulting in project management in 50 countries and in 14 languages throughout Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
GBMC works with top management at leading organizations in tackling their most difficult and unique organizational development challenges. GBMC’s consultants then design and structure appropriate consulting or project management training addressing those specific needs at each level of the organization. This can be as basic as introducing project management tools and techniques to new managers, or as complex as assisting a company’s transition into a true project-based company. This emphasis on Global Project Management, that is, consistent, cross-functional project management application at all levels ofREAD MORE
the organization on a global basis, is GBMC’s speciality. GBMC’s international corporate policy to customize its programs at no additional cost to the client further demonstrates its commitment to professionalism and customer satisfaction
Since 1986, GBMC has worked with NASA’s Academy for Program and Project Leadership (APPL) and has been an integral part of its Program and Project Management Initiative (PPMI). GBMC’s Fundamentals of Project Management and The Art of Project Management remains basic elements for the NASA-wide training. In addition, GBMC is a Globally Registered Project Management Institute (PMI) Provider and its courses carry Professional Development Units credits (PDU’s) for continuing Project Management Professional (PMP) certification by PMI.
Exam & Certification
No Reviews found for this course.