A great salesperson creates and sells value to customers. Learn to plot your own business value chain to maximize your value creation process. Learn to create value that satisfy your customers’ and customer’s customers most urgent, most important needs.
About the course
Consider the following scenarios:
- Do you like to be able to create opportunities for your products / services?
- Do you wish to differentiate your product/services from your competitors and sell it at a premium?
- Do you have difficulty articulating the value of your product/services to your customers?
If your answer is YES to the above questions, then this workshop is for you.
Who should attend
Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Sales Account Managers, Business Managers, Business Development Managers, Services Sales Managers, Pre-Sales Support Managers, Marketing Managers and Product Managers.
What you’ll learn
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Recognize and create opportunities that can be turned into sales
- Evaluation opportunities, aligned with your strengths and uniqueness
- Communicate your products and services benefits and features to potential customers
- Pursue leads to close deals systematically and efficiently
- Understand your customers’ Most Urgent and Most Important Needs (MUMIN ©)
- Understand the Value Chain throughout your product and services eco-systems and how the various parties value-add to each other
- Create the values that your customers really wanted and the services that are not there yet but are needed by your customers
What you’ll receive
- A copy of “Turning Ideas into Profit”, worth $35 from Popular, MPH and Kinokuniya, will be given to all participants free-of-charge.
This dynamic workshop will be conducted with a good blend of instruction, discussions and simulation games. Participants are encouraged to bring a product/service to the class to create opportunities and value surrounding it.
- Introduction to Opportunity Creation
- What are Features, Benefits and Value?
- Value Creation Techniques
- Understanding your customer’s MUMIN
- Mapping out Customer’s Value Chain
- Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Selling Value
- Call Qualification
- Selling Techniques: S.E.R.V.I.C.E.
- Advance in Your Sales
- Handling Objections
- Closing A Sale
- Real life case studies
- VALUE Selling TOOLKIT Game
The VALUE Selling TOOLKIT Game
This is an exciting and fun game where the participants will be divided into 2 groups: Company Directors and Sellers. Played two rounds, the Sellers will apply their lessons taught to understand the customer’s problem better, to quantify them and finally to sell the VALUE of their solutions to the customer at a premium price.
Everest Innovation was first conceived in 1997 in the midst of the worst economic recession in South East Asia. During this period of gloom and doom, when currencies tumbled and businesses collapsed, the founder and his regional support team asked if they could find smarter and better ways of running a business which, not only overcome the crisis, but in fact capitalizes on it.
Equipped with a captivating vision, the founder led his team in an all-out effort to reinvent and revitalize HP Product Support Centers across South East Asia. The team emerged as heroes, achieving 150% to 200% sales quota in ALL product lines (in US dollars, despite collapsing local currencies) withREAD MORE
stellar profit margins, and thereby winning both Industry-wide Customer Satisfaction awards and Reseller Satisfaction awards.
This spectacular achievement had also won the team the Best Support Center in the World citation from a Worldwide HP Vice President. (see book: “Turning Ideas into Gold” Chapters 1 and 12 for details of this dramatic real life story)
Since the incorporation of Everest Innovation was in 2001, the team of consultants have already trained and coached more than a hundred thousand professionals in 25 cities across 15 countries throughout Asia Pacific. The main countries are Singapore, Malaysia, China, Japan, Thailand, South Korea, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Vietnam, Taiwan and India.
Why Everest Innovation?
Our Consultants have outstanding track records in :
- helping our customers grow $millions and save $millionsthrough our Innovation Workshops and Coaching Sessions
- helping our customers create value and sell their products at a premium instead of through mere price war through our Value Creation and Sales workshops
- helping our customers achieve Customer Service Excellence and are instrumental in working with Hewlett Packard to win 8 consecutive years of Computer World Annual Awards in Best Customer Satisfaction. This is an annual award which survey thousands of Computer World Magazine readers on which IT vendors (e.g. IBM, HP, Sun, Compaq) offers the best customer satisfaction rating. Consistently, HP Customer Services emerged as Champion.
Our Founder and Managing Director (together with our consultants) had personally led the team which transform customer service (Customer Care Center) into an award-winning team, serving 100,000 customer calls per month. During his leadership, the center served as a showcase, visited by Perm Secretaries, senior Government Ministry officials, a dozen journalists and several hundred customer service managers from the industries. It was featured in more than a dozen press articles (Straits Times, Business Times, Computer-World, ACW, PC World, etc.).
The center also won PC World Magazine World Class Award in 1997 and Channels Asia Customer Satisfaction Awards for 5 years running.
Each of our consultants has between 15 to 20 years of experience, holding senior management regional positions in multi-national companies
Many of us are award-winning toastmasters in international contests and professional speakers in international arenaLESS
No Reviews found for this course.